Cadets are invited to bring back the money and sold tickets coupons at Marie Victorin community center between 19:00 and 21:30 on Wednesday nights as soon as they have a whole booklet sold.
New cadet registration continue on Wednesday night at Marie Victorin Community Center between 19:00 and 21:30. Invite a friend from school to register. Cadet registration requires the presence of at least one parent.
Wednesday October 3, 2018:
- The Flight ground school optional activity is starting. Cadets registered for this activity are expected at Marie Victorin Community Center at 19:00.
-Admin open for new cadet registration and annual validation.
- Parents who did not pick up the L'auto cadet tickets must come to Marie Victorin community center between 19:00 and 21:00.
- Supply open for uniform part exchanges between 19:00 and 21:00
Friday October 5, 2018: 19:00 to 22:00
ANTOINE BROSSARD HIGH SCHOOL
Regular mandatory training night.
Dress: Full uniform with squadron blue T-Shirt. No shirt and tie.
For new recruits: Squadron blue T-Shirt and sports clothing
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY PROGRAM
No optional activities scheduled this week end. Our Optinoal activity program will begin on October 14, 2018. Cadet who wish to sign up for one of our optional activity program will be able to do it at the end of the parade friday night.
- Oct 13, 2018 Glider Familiarization flight Bromont airport
- Oct 20-21, 2018 Adventure / survival training camp
- Oct 28, 2018 L'auto Cadets fund raising blitz #2
Have a good week!