SUMMER CAMP PRE-DEPARTURE CHECK LIST
1. Pack your luggage with all items listed on your list of material from your camp information booklet. Do not forget your combination padlocks.
2. Wash and iron your uniform 2 days before departure and check that you are not missing any parts.
3. What do I wear on departure From head to toes:
* Cadet wedge * Cadet light blue shirt (no blue T-Shirt under your shirt) * Silver buckle cadet belt * Uniform pants * Cadet wool socks * Cadet boots * You should bring your winter jacket liner only *** Note: Do not bring your cadet vest / tunic.
4. What documents do I need to bring with me at camp? * Your camp offer of participation signed by parents * Your direct deposit form and void cheque specimen at your name * Your travel itinerary. (Make sure your parents have a copy at home too) * Your Medical insurance card * Medication prescription & eye glasses prescription * A government identification card with picture for those who travel by plane (medical insurance card, passport, etc)
5. Prepare a small pack sac for your carry on items that will go in the bus with you. This should contain the following: * Documents (see previous section) * Telephone calling card * Medication and prescriptions * At least 20$ of pocket money for personal expenses * Water and water bottle * Healthy snacks to eat during the trip * Kleenex Tissues * Motion sickness medication if you need it * Any electronic device or camera (not recommended)
Before going to bed the first night: Did I call home to tell parents that I arrived and that everything is fine?
Have a fantastic summer camp!