The following cadets have confirmed their attendance to the level 3 seminar in Farnham:
Departure time: 18:30 Friday November 23, 2018 at École nationale d'aérotechnique, 5555 Ch de la Savane, Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y9. Cadets have to be dropped off at departure by parents.
Dress: Arrive Friday night in Full uniform with shirt and tie. Wear your cadet winter jacket with the toque and gloves. Remember to eat before you leave your house.
Expected return time: Sunday November 25- 18:00 at École nationale d'aérotechnique, 5555 Ch de la Savane, Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y9. Cadets have to be picked up by parents.
Material to bring:
- Lesson plan and instructional guide of your assigned lesson
- Health Insurance Card
- Civilian winter coat
- Civilian clothes for the evening
- Sportswear (warm, you will have to go outside)
- Running shoes
- Underwear and socks
- Body wash/soap and shampoo
- Pens and notebooks
- Markers, scissors, glue, etc. (For visual aid)
- Water bottle
- Laptop (optional)
- Cellphone (optional)
*All meals are included