** WEDNESDAY November 22 , 2017
* Administration CCMV
Open for new cadet registration or transfer to 338 squadron.
* Supply section CCMV
Open for uniform parts exchanges or to be issued the parts missing from initial kitting. Cadets who do not have a winter jacket are invited to sign their jacket.
* Optional program activities CCMV
* Flight ground school 19:00 to 21:00
* Cadets reporters 19:00 to 21:00
** FRIDAY November 24, 2017 (MANDATORY PROGRAM)
* Regular training night at Antoine Brossard High School from 19:00 to 22:15. Dress is: Full uniform with blue T-Shirt (no shirt and no tie)
** SATURDAY November 25, 2017 (FUNDRAISING)
* Last chance for our cadets to join the team in our second and last L'auto Cadets Blitz in the Brossard city streets.
Dress: Full uniform with cadet blue winter jacket, tuque and gloves. All cadets are expected at 09:00 at CCMV.
**SUNDAY November 26, 2017 (OPTIONAL PROGRAM)
* COMMUNITY SERVICE
All cadets not participating in an optional activity are expected to join the volunteers of the Brossard Guignolée from 11:00 to 16:00 to collect money for the people in needs. Dress full uniform with cadet winter jacket, tuque and gloves.
* MARIE VICTORIN COMMUNITY CENTER
790 Victro Hugo Ave Brossard, QC
08:30 to 12:00 Music Band CCMV
08:30 to 12:00 Introduction to Aerospace CCMV Gym
12:30 to 17:00 Target shooting CCMV Gym
* STE-CLAIRE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
6175 Aumont Avenue Brossard, QC
12:30 TO 16:00 Military drill team
** UPCOMING ACTIVITIES
Please block your agenda for the following activities:
* November 26th Community Service - Guignolée Brossard
* December 2 First aid course for Level 2-3-4 cadets
* December 8 Commanding Officer's Parade
Have a good week!