** WEDNESDAY November 15 , 2017
- Administration CCMV
Open for new cadet registration or transfer to 338 squadron.
- Supply section CCMV
Open for uniform parts exchanges or to be issued the parts missing from initial kitting. Cadets who do not have a winter jacket are invited to sign their jacket.
- Optional program activities CCMV
* Flight ground school 19:00 to 21:00
* Cadets reporters 19:00 to 21:00
** FRIDAY November 17, 2017 (MANDATORY PROGRAM)
* Regular training night at Antoine Brossard High School from 19:00 to 22:15. Regular training night for level 1-2 cadets. Sports night for level 3 and 4 cadets.
Dress is: Full uniform with blue T-Shirt (no shirt and no tie) for level 1-2-5 cadets and sportswear for level 3-4 cadets.
** SATURDAY November 18, 2017 (COMPLEMENTARY PROGRAM & COMMUNITY SERVICE)
* Cosmodrome visit in Laval for level 1 cadet as part of their complementary program.
* Level 5 cadets cadet workshop at BFC St-Jean
* Community Service (Paniers de Suzie) Maxi Greenfield park
**SUNDAY November 19, 2017 (OPTIONAL PROGRAM)
* MARIE VICTORIN COMMUNITY CENTER
790 Victro Hugo Ave Brossard, QC
08:30 to 12:00 Music Band CCMV
08:30 to 12:00 Introduction to Aerospace CCMV Gym
10:00 to 11:30 Self Defence Taekwon-Do
12:30 to 17:00 Target shooting CCMV Gym
* STE-CLAIRE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
6175 Aumont Avenue Brossard, QC
12:30 TO 16:00 Military drill team
** UPCOMING ACTIVITIES
Please block your agenda for the following activities:
* November 25th FUND RAISING: L'AUTO CADET BLITZ
* November 26th Community Service - Guignolée Brossard
* December 1st Commanding Officer's Parade
Have a good week!