** WEDNESDAY November 8 , 2017
Open for new cadet registration or transfer to 338 squadron.
Supply section CCMV
Open for uniform parts exchanges or to be issued the parts missing from initial kitting.
Optional program activities CCMV
* Flight ground school 19:00 to 21:00
* Cadets reporters 19:00 to 21:00
** FRIDAY November 10, 2017 (MANDATORY PROGRAM)
* Regular training night at Antoine Brossard High School from 18:30 to 21:30. Sports night for level 1 and 2 cadets. Sports dress for level 1 & 2 cadets.
Level 3 to 5 cadet dress is: Full uniform with blue T-Shirt (no shirt and no tie).
** SATURDAY November 11, 2017 (COMMUNITY SERVICE)
Remembrance day parade (mandatory activity)
Form up at 10:00 at the Brossard Legion located on 8940 Racicot St. Brossard, QC. Dress: Full uniform with shirt and tie. All cadets must wear their cadet blue winter jacket. Bring your tuque and gloves in your coat pockets.
**SUNDAY November 12, 2017 (OPTIONAL PROGRAM)
* MARIE VICTORIN COMMUNITY CENTER
790 Victro Hugo Ave Brossard, QC
08:30 to 12:00 Music Band CCMV
08:30 to 12:00 Introduction to Aerospace CCMV Gym
10:00 to 11:30 **NEW** Self defense Taekwon-Do
12:30 to 17:00 Target shooting CCMV Gym
* STE-CLAIRE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
6175 Aumont Avenue Brossard, QC
12:30 TO 16:00 Military drill team
** UPCOMING ACTIVITIES
Please block your agenda for the following activities:
* November 18th Cosmodome visit for level 1 cadets
* November 18th Level 5 workshop at BFC St-Jean
* November 18th Community Service Maxi Brossard & Greenfield park for level 2-3-4 cadets.
* November 26th Community Service - Guignolée Brossard
Have a good week!